You need up-to-date registration in your state to legally operate your vehicle, so each year you'll need to renew it prior to its expiration date. If your expiration date is right around the corner, you've come to the right place. We'll walk you through the process of getting your car registration renewed as quickly and painlessly as possible. Just select your state and click "Get Started."
Renew your vehicle registration in Oklahoma
How to renew your vehicle registration in Oklahoma
Follow these steps:
- You will get a notice in the mail letting you know when you registration expires.
- You can renew at any Oklahoma tag agency, by mail or online.
- If you don't have the renewal postcard mentioned above make sure to get your car's VIN, Oklahoma title or plate number. You will also need proof of liability insurance and registration fee.
- To renew online enter the last four digits of the car's VIN and the tag number.
- There is a $1.50 transaction fee.
P.O. Box 26940
OKC, OK 73126-0940