If you've just bought a car, or if you've recently moved, you'll need to get your car registered. Fortunately, Car-Registration.org is here to make it easy for you. Our staff has researched the car registration process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Just select your state and click "Get Started."
New Vehicle Registration in Oregon
How to get a new vehicle registration in Oregon
It is a state requirement to register any vehicle you own. Whether your car is used or new or purchased from a private party or a dealership you will need to register your vehicle. If you registered your car in another state it will not be valid you must register it in Oklahoma. Your first registration must be done in person after that your yearly renewals can be done in person or by mail.
Registering for the first time:
- Make sure to have proof of insurance when you register.
- Gather all your paperwork even if you bought your vehicle from a dealer:
- Have the vehicle title.
- Click here to fill out an application which must be signed in front of the notary at the agency when you process your registration.
- Get a bill of sale or declaration of purchase price.
- Have proper identification and go to visit your tag agency with your completed forms.
- Fees in Oklahoma are based on how long you have owned the vehicle and whether you require specialized license tags.